Welcome to the web site for The Missouri Chapter of the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM). The Missouri Chapter of ACNM is the the professional organization for Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNMs) in Missouri. We are here to:
- Promote the profession of midwifery in our state.
- Educate the public about the profession of midwifery.
- Help Missouri women find a midwife.
- Improve access to the midwifery model of care.
- Inform Missouri midwives about ACNM activities.
- Foster networking opportunities for Missouri midwives.
- Cultivate alliances with healthcare organizations and professional groups.
- Advocate for midwifery in the Missouri State Legislature.
- Advance and support health policy initiatives that promote the health and well-being of women and newborns.